Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

ATV - Adventure


 what is ATV  ? Let me explain to you. ATV is ''All Terrain Vehicle''. You can see picture top of it. Its look like easy to ride but its hard. There is a chance to challenging of ATV riding at Gunung Raya, Langkawi. Its challeging because challenges tested when the track winding and hilly, difficult to control would be felt and worthwhile experience. Kinda dirty but its fun.  

Please don't copyright this picture. thankyou. See, there is my father, cool huh. tengok pelancong arab tu hebat tak ? kau boleh. haha.  This is my favourite part. I have being riding at this place. Seriously its wet and dirty but you're gonna love it if you try. 


From  location Tower House Gunung Raya to Buffalo Part.  Indeed far but a challenging experience that we can keep as memory. There is  a lot of buffalo and I'm scared with the buffalo but kinda happy when give the buffalo eat some plants. haha.  Isn't   we  are sweet couple because me wearing black Tshirt and the BLACK buffalo ? -.- lol