Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

This is so true.


Started with Bismillah .Hmm ,I miss someone but he not mine anymore. I wish he know how much I love him so badly. I don't know why he leave me just like I'm nothing anymore for him. Everytime seeing him popout in my facebook chatbox. I'm like argggggg-.- why you doing this to me ? How painful seeing you just fine without me. Maybe I'm not perfect like your new girlfriend right now but seriously she is so beautiful. How lucky she was :(  I've even can't believe it that his new girlfriend added me on facebook and I'm like WTF--'' I don't think its coincidence because her friends add me too. Maybe his girlfriend and her buddy wanna see me am I hot enough. Haha lol *ridiculous.  But I already remove her friends because her friends don't know how to connect a simple words said thanks, hi , hello or whatever-.- they don't even said anything. They just know how to add-.- Thats why I've remove them because I'm not interesting.Next chapter,  Oh my gadddddd, her little sister also add me too. *annoying-.-This is so true. Well, I don't mind if you backstabbed or gossip about me because I don't even care. Okay bye. Nasi lemak here I come babe. see ya again :*