Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

EX BOYFRIEND ( PAST LOVE )

Take a deep breath Sookie I know this is not easy for you to write about this. I always thought and think that one day this is gonna happen and its already happened. I know still young to be in love but I have feelings, feeling to be in love or being loved by someone. I try to forget about you but this time is not easy so , I take a step to find someone else. But still can't forget about you because I love you so much before. I hate being suffering. I've just wanna to know why you broke up with me ? I still remember when I talked about breakup you mad at me and you told me that ............................... phieww , just forget about it . You never knew about my pain inside. However, I rather see you happy with someone else than unhappy with me. I can't hate you Ex boyfriend because before being Ex I love you enough and I will keep our memories. I just want you to be happy. Its okay now, I just want to say I deserve better and mean it. I want to say I give up and believe it. I want to say Im moving on and do it.  I decided that enough is enough, that since you obviously dont care about me anymore Im just going to move on. Easier said than done I suppose, because at the end of the day Im staring out the window with these tears on my cheeks. Look what youve done to me. In case you didnt notice whenever I see you I walk away because I want to forget about you just like you forgot about me. Try don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much. Fikir fikirkan balik kan, I love being hurt by someone you know why? In every pain I feel, I know that I'm moving out toward to my special one. Thank for reading this. I love you EX . got to go . Need a bath time, haha xD . Assalammualaikum and have a nice day with someone special.