Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

I'm done with fake friends

Hello people who reading this. I miss you . Today , I want to talk about fake people in my life. I'm so dissappointed with my friends at hostel before coming school holidays. What you do when you know that people you trust the most being two-faced ( talam dua muka ) ?  mesti sakit hati kan. There is one of my friends told me about they backstabbing me. This is so sad news . That's why I don't talked too much with them but still friend , lagipun tak baik bermusuh kan -.- I have a lot of friends ,but now I realise only a few of them are really true to me. So beware with your friends and make sure your friends not backstabbing about you. However , I hate being judged but yet, I judge . well -------->   L I F E  !! Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You wanna bring me down? I dare you to try. I don't care if you hate me but I know you will come back to me when you got problem . Sorry , I dont wanna help you , go find another person who can help you like I used to. Enough for today .  thank for reading . i love you and i hate you twise . Lol