Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

MISS HIM MISS HIM MISSING HIM

  -I miss you Syed Idzamuddin Syed Hussin :(  hmm , how's SPM ? I hope you doing well. You can see top of it say ''Sometimes, I'm scared that I'm not good enough for you''. Yes, I'm not good enough for you because I don't care about your feeling. I hope you're not like my ex before. I've care about you but somehow I'm afraid if I'm care too much it would hurt my feelings. I want you to know this, I don't trust anyone except my family and Allah s.w.t only. People who surrounding me are fake,most of it. pernah tanya kan apa yang Sookie suka pasal Syed , nak tau kan ? sini nak bagitau dia . I love how you dont know I notice you look at me. Second, I love how ur always nervous around me. Third, I love how you staring at me. Lastly, I love the way you lie.hihi. Hey Syed, I love you yesterday today tomorrow and hopes forever. Cukup cukup lah jiwang okay haha dieww. Have a nice day sweetheart :p


Im not first but hope to be your last love